an blog is free to see :)

Scrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace Layouts

Saturday, March 5, 2011

my family and i

i was born in bogor 22 oct 1992, since 1992 until now, i always enjoy my life, thought any problem come to my self, but i always positiv thinking and never give up, i likes mathematic very much, since i was elementary school , i have studied mathematic from easy lesson until difficult lesson, i always try to solve mathematic lesson, and i likes reading very much, history and biografy successs people make me believe that all my dream will be come true,, so i study and work very hard . and you knowww???? i am a lady rocker, hhe
for me rock is my life and my adventure, every day i feel become true rocker,becuse my life is very hard, when i was children i have alone in my house because problem in my parents, my mother leaved me in my house , and i live with my father and my sister, i try to keep my family and effort to keep smile thougth my heart was broken. yes, broken home make me believe that life is adventure and make me to be a strong girls, 
 this is my big family :)

but i give thank full to god (allah swt ) for everything , i never believe, until know my family still origin and i want to make my parents proud of me, for my family and parents were lived, i promise to make everything better so i just wanna say i love my family 



No comments:

Post a Comment